well the Curfew was getting to me thats what made me write this absolutely crazy, serious piece (dont take the title seriously :)) .this is actually what i learnt from my experiences(glad it’s over,i think).
- Get to Know the exact time of the curfew relaxation,or you are gonna be too late
- Make a list of stuff required and get the places where you are gonna get them from.
- Assign particular stuff for some specific person/groups so that everyone doesn’t end up getting the same thing(imagine getting only chillies back?).
- Park away from the place especially if the place is like the Central Market!!Walking wont kill you ,being stuck in traffic might!!
- If there’s a line dont stick to the rules,let one person stand there while the other tries by hook or crook to get the job done as fast as possible.
- Go in different directions and carry your own supply of plastic bags (a lot if you really need to get lots of stuff).
- Look were you are walking,You dont want any thing wrong happening and try not to be too courteous,but donnt tempt the police bypushing your luck too much.
anyone else who wants to add some more be free to do so.