“Mostly the next post will be one on the english blunders of our chemistry sir RB…which were noted down by a friend of mine while me and another guy were busy with our thesis on how to win Tic Tac Toe with all the various possibilities.”
Okay i know the guy who noted down the english blunders was Ajith but who was ‘the theory dude’?
This timepass during class evolved as we went through the semesters to sketching superheroes on the desks, playing sudoku on the desk, etc. We also did anagrams which let to the formation of my anagrammed name: Mad Hunter Skozaken which you now find on my blog title.
@Praahas always bugs me about why i stopped wearing a watch. Mebbe this post would shed some light on this habit of mine.
Long back [September 23 2006] , We found this website while surfing at College and it was a hilarious one. It predicted our death.
So here is what had happened. Earlier Post.
Anyone Seeing the analysis would understand that it would be the most beneficial for me to keep away from my watch so as to prolong my life in this world.
All i have to do now is this year  not get addicted to heroine 😛
Then next Year i ll start Wearing my ‘Watch Only Sometimes’ because there’s no way i want to end up dying fighting in Spain.
finally at Age 25, i’ll start wearing Watches regularly.
Awesome Masterplan, no?
Thus the Story behind me not wearing a watch is revealed.
P.S. Alternative Version: Or you can believe that am too lazy to go and change the broken strap of my watch.
Mario’s recent list of “Top 25 Favourite Screen Characters Ever” got me thinking and well i decided to make a list of my very own. But i soon found out that since my list would be one of characters in Print, it would be a lot harder. I tried my best to include all of my favourite series by including atleast my favorite creations in them. And when i meant print i meant anything that s been published and it includes all that i have read voraciously. It does include chiefly among others; novels, comic books and comic strips. Probably everyone will have such a list. So if you intend to do so Please make a list but do link me up to it or atleast include a link in the comments.
Okay before we see the actual list i would like to explain that the list is currently still under construction. I would definitely expand upon it. Plus the list currently contains 13 Characters. You can suggest more characters that i could have possibly missed out or perhaps i can have a look at them.
And Finally The List In Alphabetical Order[ since i didnt want to go through the agony of ranking them]:
- Artemis Fowl [cant forget his Butler] From the Artemis Fowl series Type: Human. Occupation: Evil Teen Mastermind.
- Bartimaeus From the Bartimaeus trilogy Type: Djinn[4th Level] Occupation: Magician’s Servant.
- Batman [Bruce Wayne] From DC Type: Human. Occupation: Crime Fighting Vigilante/Superhero.
- Calvin From Calvin and Hobbes Type: Human Occupation: Being a Gyaan-Spouting Kid.
- Crazy Jane [Jane Morris/ Kay Challis] From Grant Morrison’s Doom Patrol[DC] Type: Human with 64 super powered personalities[multiple personality disorder] Occupation: Superhero.
- Elva From the Inheritance Trilogy Type: Human affected by a spell gone wrong leading to abnormal growth. Occupation: Royal advisor and Can tell The Future.
- Hercule Poirot From the Agatha Christie books Type: Human Occupation: Detective of Belgian origin working in England.
- Hit Girl From Kick-Ass : Book One [8 issues] Type: Human Occupation: Student
- Ichigo Kurosaki From Bleach Manga Type: Human Occupation: Soul reaper/Saving the World.
- Kakashi Hatake From Naruto Manga Type: Human Occupation: Top Jonin Ninja of the Leaf village.
- Kirin From the Gameworld Trilogy Type: Half-Ravian and Half-Rakshas Occupation: Saving the World??
- Phantom From Lee falk’s Phantom Comic books Type: Human Occupation: Crime Fighter from Bengalla.
- Shine Sarkar From Keep of the Grass Type: Human Occupation: IIM-B/IIT-D graduate
- Wallace Wells From Scott Pilgrim Type: Human Occupation: Unknown. He’s Scott’s gay room mate.
- Zaphod Beeblebrox From the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy Type: Betelgeusian Occupation: Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
To be continued…