well my dad got the latest issue of outlook money and go thold of some nice titbits for u people..
- Seventy mm became the first online indian DVD/VCD rental service,to home deliver original movies
- 20.7 % of Japans population[about 26.4 million] is above 65 years of age compared to about 7.44% of the Indian population[about 76.62 million]
- Mohandas Pal ,HR director of infosys says “The IT Sector will Employ 350,000 people in 2007”,wow!!
- Gomusic,allows people to download english songs legally at the rate of 15 cents[Rs7] per song!but you have to dish up $20 up front by credit card~ 😉
- Apple and Amazon are offering movies[$10 and $15 each] and TV series[$2 each].. but is it worth it??? cause at the moment we download all that for free and besides when we convert the prices into indian rupees..its too much..